Thursday, September 16, 2010

Additional Assignment #1

Pitcairn Islands Map
I think Google Squared and Wolfram Alpha are excellent! I wish they would've been around for all the reports I had to do in high school and middle school. They both provide you with so much information without having to go to multiple sources. Google Squared and Wolfram Alpha will save so many people so much time. I'd never heard of either of them, but they sure will make reference pages obsolete.

I kind of thought the YouTube video "Did You Know" was just an exaggeration. I believed that India and China were much larger, but to actually see the numbers through Google Squared was all the proof I need. Of course I needed to see numbers (even if they were made up) to believe. I'm all about statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment