Thursday, October 7, 2010

C4T #2 Summary

Kathy Cassidy's blog

This time, I had the privilege of viewing Kathy Cassidy's blog. The post I was most interested in was "Room Two and the Forty Design." This post was about Ms. Cassidy redecorating her classroom every year. She states that this year she replaced the desks with tables and she added a coffee table and a sofa. I responded and told Ms. Cassidy that I loved her idea. I also asked if she's noticed a change in her student's behavior because of the change in the environment.

I also commented another teachers post to Ms. Cassidy's blog. She suggested that they add more natural items to their classroom, such as rocks and plants. I told her that I thought this was an excellent idea. I also suggested she allow the children to pick out different rocks and decorations they'd like in the room.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Talisa!

    I've enjoyed reading your blog and learning a little bit about you! Nice podcast by the way! Very well done. I wish you would have put some links to this teacher's blog. It usually helps for other people to view the blog you've commented on. Also, I don't know if you've noticed, but your TimeToast only posted in HTML. Just giving you a heads up! Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete