Saturday, October 9, 2010

PLN Progress- Project #10

Before I started taking EDM 310, I never realized that I already had my own Personal Learning Network. Over the semester, EDM 310 has helped me realize my PLN's potential and help me develop ways to improve it. So far, my Personal Learning Network is steadily developing. I keep every website I need to visit in the favorites bar across Internet Explorer and my favorites in Firefox. I constantly check these sites for updates on assignments and the class blog. My PLN has already improved so much! It not only helps me to organize assignments for EDM 310, it also helps with my other classes at South, too. I've saved my professors' pages, as well as their homework pages, in my favorites as well. I can't wait to see what else I learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment