Tuesday, October 19, 2010

C4T #3 Summary

Let Them Sing It for You


My 3rd teacher was Dianne Krauss. Her website is amazing. The first thing I commented on was her "Let Them Sing It for You" post. Mrs. Krauss finds digital sites and posts them daily to her blog. This one was my favorite! If you type in a sentence, it will sing it back to you using different musical clips. I told Mrs Krauss how much I loved this site and how fun it was. You guys should try it!

Teacher's Love Smart Boards blog

Teachers Love SMART Boards
Next, I commented on another of Mrs. Krauss' discoveries, which ironically was a site I visited during our Blog Post #8 assignment. This site gives tips and tutorials for SMART boards. I commented on her post and thanked her for posting this site. I also told her about our SMART board project that is due and how this site will help me complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment